《美国队长2》经典台词

时间:2024-03-08 14:21:26 志升 台词 我要投稿

《美国队长2》经典台词

  在发展不断提速的社会中,各种台词频频出现,台词可以刻画人物的性格,表现人物的感情,加强剧情的表现力。你还在找寻优秀经典的台词吗?下面是小编为大家整理的《美国队长2》经典台词,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

《美国队长2》经典台词

  《美国队长2》经典台词 1

  1、红骷髅:我们强者就该无所畏惧。——美队:那你为什么要跑?

  2、卡特:你有很多粉丝啊?——队长:恩,多数12岁以下。

  3、囚犯:你有什么能力来带我们出去?——CA:我揍了希特勒200多次。

  4、CA吃醋:谁知道你们有没有一起吃芝士火锅!——斯塔克:芝士火锅就是夹芝士的面包……

  5、强者的力量是与生俱来的,这种力量是不能为那些藐视其价值的.懦夫所用的。

  6、I had a date 我错过了一个约会。

  7、我以为你死了!我以为你狠锉…

  8、别干傻事,在这等我。——怎么会呢?傻事都被你干完了。

  9、我一直在等一个对的舞伴,其实我不会跳舞。

  10、卡特:你没有权力命令我。——队长:因为我是美国队长。

  《美国队长2》经典台词 2

  1、“You just dont know when to give up,do you.”“I can do this all day.”

  没人能让我放弃,除了我自己。

  2、“That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.”

  不论这个世界怎么变,我永远选择做良心。

  3、Standard tac team.Two behind ,two across,and two coming straight atus.If they make us,I’ll engage,you hit the south escalator to the metro.Shut up and put your arm around me.Laugh atsomething I said.

  标准应对小组,后面两个,对面两个,两个在朝我们过来。要是被认出来,我对付他们,你搭南边的电梯去地铁站。闭嘴,搂着我,随便笑两声。

  4、If you do this,none of your past isgonna remain hidden.Are you sure you’re ready for the world to see you as youreally are?

  如果你这么做,你的过去就再也藏不住了,你准备好让世界看到你真实的样子了?

  5、By holding a gun to everyone on earth and calling it protection.

  拿枪指着全地球的人还号称保护。

  6、Before we get started,does anyone want to get out?

  在我们动手之前,有人想出去吗?

  7、The thing is ,you don’t have to. I’mwith you to the end of the line,pal.

  我会一直陪你到最后的,哥们儿。

  8、Hey,Cap,how do we know the good guysfrom the bad guys?Cap:If they’re shooting at you,they’re bad.

  嘿,队长,我怎么分辨好人和坏人?朝你开枪的就是坏人。

  9、Even when I had nothing,I had Bucky.

  在我一无所有的时候,我还有巴基。

  10、On your left.On your left.Uh-huh.On my left.Got it.Don’t say it !Don’t you say it!On your left.Come on !!

  注意左边。注意左边。啊哈,注意左边,知道了!不许说,我不许你说!注意左边,喂!!

  11、Hey,fellas.Either one of you know wherethe Smithsonian is?I’m here to pick up a fossil.That’s hilarious.

  嘿,伙计们,知道史密森尼博物馆在哪儿吗?我去接个化石。真好笑

  12、What about the nurse that lives acrossthe hall from you?She seems kind of nice.Secure the engine room,then find me adate.I’m multi-tasking.

  住你对门的那个护士怎么样?看着人不错。拿下轮机舱再帮我找姑娘。我能一心多用。

  13、Those hostages could have died,Nick.

  那些人质可能会死。

  14、I sent the greatest soldier in historyto make sure that didn’t happen.

  为了防止这样,我才派了历史上最伟大的战士去做。

  15、Soldiers trust each other.That’s whatmakes it an army.Not a bunch of guys running around shooting guns.

  战士们相互信任,只有这样才能有军队,不是一帮开枪乱跑的乌合之众。

  16、S.H.I.E.L.D.Takes the world as it is,not as we’d like it to be.Andit’s getting damm near past time for you to get with that programme,Cap.Don’t hold your breath.

  神盾局看待世界的眼光是现实的,不是理想化的',你也应该识点实务了,别再老跟着唱反调,你就别指望了。

  17、You should be proud of yourself,Peggy.Mmm…I have lived a life.My onlyregret is that you didn’t get to yours.

  你应该为你感到自豪,珮姬。嗯……我这辈子过得挺好。我唯一的遗憾是,你没能享受你的人生。

  18、What is it?For as long as I can remember,I justwanted to do what was right. I guess I’m not quite sure what that is anymore.And I thought I could throw myself back in and follow orders.Serve.It’sjust not the same.

  你怎么了?在我印象中,我一直想做正确的事,可现在我搞不清,什么是正确的。以前我觉得,我可以全身心的投入,执行命令,为国效力,现在不一样了。

  19、You’re always so dramatic…Look,yousaved the world.We’re rather mucked it up

  你总是这么夸张……听着,你拯救了世界,我们却又搞得一团糟……

  20、You didn’t .Knowing that you helpedfound S.H.I.E.L.D.Is half the reason I stay.

  你没有。我留在神盾局,是因为它是你建立的。

  《美国队长2》经典台词 3

  Scott Lang: Oh, youre going to have to take this to the shop!

  蚁人:你这身行头恐怕得返厂了。

  Tony Stark: Whos speaking?

  钢铁侠:谁在说话?

  Scott Lang: Its your conscience. We dont talk a lot these days.

  蚁人:你的良知,我们近来鲜有交流了。

  Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?

  黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?

  Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.

  鹰眼:那取决于你打我多重。——《美国队长3经典对白》

  Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!

  托尼·史塔克:有时候我真想打在你那好看的.小牙上!——《美国队长3经典对白》

  Sorry Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?

  美国队长:托尼,对不起了,你知道我这样做也是别无选择,可他是我的朋友。?

  Tony Stark: So was i.?

  托尼·史塔克:我曾经也是。——《美国队长3经典对白》

  Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?

  美国队长:巴基,你记得我吗?

  Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.

  巴基:你妈妈的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋里叠报纸。——《美国队长3经典对白》

  Natasha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, dont intervene in this matter, Please.

  You will only make things change worse.

  黑寡妇:我知道巴基对你有多重要,别插手这件事,拜托,你只会令情况变得更糟。

  Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?

  美国队长:你是说要逮捕我吗?——《美国队长3经典对白》

  钢铁侠:我们本来没有必要这样的。

  美国队长:可是时局造就了我们,也将毁灭我们。——《美国队长3经典对白》

  Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But you dont give up!

  美国队长:这份工作,我们可以拯救最多人,有时却救不了所以人,但是我们不会放弃!——《美国队长3经典语录》

  Tony Stark: Thats why I am here. We need to be put in check. Whatever form that takes, Im game.

  托尼·斯塔克:这就是为什么我在这儿,我们需要受到监管。无论什么形式,我都可以。——托尼·史塔克

  Captain America: If I see the situation pointed south, I cant ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.

  美国队长:如果我发觉事情在向糟糕的方向发展,我就没法无视他,有时候我也希望我可以。——《美国队长3经典语录》

  Tony Stark: I was wrong about you. The whole world was wrong about you.

  托尼·斯塔克:我看错你了,全世界都看错你了。——托尼·史塔克

  Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth!

  托尼·史塔克:有时候我想打在你完美的的牙齿上!——托尼·史塔克

  Falcon: What we do?

  猎鹰:我们怎么做?

  Caption: We fight!

  队长:我们应战!——《美国队长3经典对白》

  Spider Man: You have a metal arm?This is awesome!

  蜘蛛侠:你有一个金属手臂?这真是帅爆了!——《美国队长3经典语录》

  钢铁侠:我们这边谁还有特殊技能的,可以展示一下,我非常欢迎。——《美国队长3经典语录》

【《美国队长2》经典台词】相关文章:

美国队长2经典台词12-29

《美国队长》经典台词11-07

美国队长2经典语句06-01

美国电影的经典台词摘抄08-16

画皮2的经典台词02-28

变成美国队长周记09-25

金刚狼2的经典台词09-24

电影画皮2经典台词01-31

功夫熊猫2经典台词11-13

爱情公寓2经典台词集锦08-11