龙萨经典爱情诗歌
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龙萨
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻译:张和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的`人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美丽至今无人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。
【龙萨经典爱情诗歌】相关文章:
错过经典爱情诗歌08-24
女孩经典爱情诗歌08-01
风花雪月经典爱情诗歌07-30
亲爱的经典爱情诗歌07-19
想你的时候经典爱情诗歌07-13
你轻轻的走来经典爱情诗歌07-25
腌制诗歌爱情诗歌08-18
那一天经典爱情诗歌07-25
我们分手的这几天经典爱情诗歌07-21
乡愁经典诗歌06-30