母爱的英文诗歌

时间:2024-11-12 10:25:36 海洁 英文诗歌 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

关于母爱的英文诗歌(精选5篇)

  在学习、工作乃至生活中,大家都收藏过令自己印象深刻的诗歌吧,诗歌具有精炼含蓄的特点,起着反映社会生活、表达思想感情的作用。还在苦苦寻找优秀经典的诗歌吗?下面是小编为大家收集的关于母爱的英文诗歌,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

关于母爱的英文诗歌(精选5篇)

  母爱的英文诗歌 1

  Theres a spot in my heart

  which no colleen may own;

  Theres a depth in my soul

  never sounded or known;

  Theres a place in my memory

  my life that you fill;

  No other can take it

  no one ever will;

  Every sorrow or care

  in the dear days gone by;

  Was made bright by the light

  of the smile in your eye;

  Like a candle thats set

  in a window at night;

  Your fond love has cheered me

  and guided me right;

  Sure I love the dear silver

  that shines in your hair;

  And the brow thats all furrowed

  and wrinkled with care;

  I kiss the dear fingers

  so toil warm for me;

  Oh! God bless you and

  keep you, mother machree!

  母爱的英文诗歌 2

  There is no love, like a mothers love,

  no stronger bond on earth...

  like the precious bond that comes from God,

  to a mother, when she gives birth.

  A mothers love is forever strong,

  never changing for all time...

  and when her children need her most,

  a mothers love will shine.

  God bless these special mothers,

  God bless them every one...

  for all the tears and heartache,

  and for the special work theyve done.

  When her days on earth are over,

  a mothers love lives on...

  through many generations,

  with Gods blessings on each one.

  Be thankful for our mothers,

  for they love with a higher love...

  from the power God has given,

  and the strength from up above.

  母爱的英文诗歌 3

  The Watcher守望中的妈妈

  She always leaned to watch for us .

  她总在那儿把我们守望,

  Anxious if we were late ,

  我们晚归会使她发慌,

  In winter by the window ,

  冬天里守在窗前

  In summer by the gate ;

  夏日里靠在门前。

  And though we mocked her tenderly ,

  我们曾善意地将她嘲弄

  Who had such foonich care ,

  这般呵护似乎超出正常

  The long way home would seem more safe ,

  可漫长的`归途却平添了安全

  Because she waited there .

  因为有她在殷切地翘望。

  Her thoughts were all so full of us

  她心里盛下的却是我们,

  She never could forget !

  却不曾有一刻的遗忘!

  And so I think that where she is

  我欣然感到她的那番期待

  She must be watching yet,

  无论她身处什么地方。

  Waiting till we come home to her

  守望,一直到我们远回到她身旁

  Anxious if we are late

  若晚归,会使她发慌,

  Watching from Heavens window

  守望,在天庭之窗,

  Leaning from Heavens gate.

  伫立,在天庭的门廊。

  母爱的英文诗歌 4

  My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE

  母亲教会我如何珍惜他人辛苦劳动:

  "If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"

  “如果你们要打架,到外边打去我刚整理好房间!”

  My mother taught me RELIGION

  母亲教会我什么是宗教:

  "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

  “你最好祈祷那个东西能从地毯下冒出来。”

  My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL

  母亲教会我什么是时间旅行:

  "If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

  “你要是不改,我把你一把推到下周三!”(意为:不让过周末。)

  My mother taught me LOGIC

  母亲教会我什么是逻辑:

  "Because I said so, that’s why."

  “为什么?因为我就是这么说的!”

  My mother taught me FORESIGHT

  母亲教会我什么是远见:

  "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."

  “一定要穿干净内衣,以防万一你遇到事故。”

  My mother taught me IRONY

  母亲教会我什么是讽刺:

  "Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."

  “接着笑吧,我让你一会儿哭不出来”

  My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS

  "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

  My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM

  母亲教会我什么是柔体杂技:

  "Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

  “你能不能看看你脖子后面的泥!”

  My mother taught me about STAMINA

  母亲教会我什么是耐力:

  "You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."

  “坐在那儿,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”

  My mother taught me about WEATHER

  母亲教会我如何识天气:

  "It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

  “好像有龙卷风席卷过你的房间。”

  My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS

  母亲教会我如何解决物理学问题:

  "If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"

  “如果我高声叫喊,是因为我看见有一颗流星正朝你俯冲而来,那你会不会听我的话?”

  My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY

  母亲教会我什么是伪善:

  "If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"

  “如果我曾告诉过你一次,我实际上已告诉过你百万次不许夸张!”

  My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

  母亲教会我什么是生命的轮回:

  "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

  “是我把你带来这个世界的.,我也可以让你离开。”

  My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION

  母亲教会我什么是行为矫正:

  "Stop acting like your father!"

  “别像你父亲那样做!”

  My mother taught me about ENVY

  母亲教会我什么是嫉妒:

  "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"

  “这世界上有数百万不幸的孩子,他们可没有你这么好的父母。”

  母爱的英文诗歌 5

  What rules the World?

  (什么支配着世界)

  --BY William Ross Wallace. (1819–1881)

  They say that man is mighty,

  都说人力无穷

  He governs land and sea;

  支配着陆地与大海

  He wields a mighty scepter

  行使着至高无上的王权

  O’er lesser powers that be;

  统治着弱小的生灵

  But a mightier power and stronger,

  然而还有更强大的力量

  Man from his throne has hurled,

  将人从宝座上掀起

  And the hand that rocks the cradle

  是那双轻推着摇篮的'手

  Is the hand that rules the world.

  主宰着整个世界

【母爱的英文诗歌】相关文章:

父母爱孩子的英文诗歌(精选10篇)05-11

英文诗歌05-23

经典英文诗歌06-08

母爱的诗歌01-06

有关冬天的英文诗歌_描写冬天的英文诗歌04-13

母爱的经典诗歌05-18

母爱的诗歌05-26

母爱诗歌08-26

母爱的诗歌07-29