- 相关推荐
英语口语学习必备资料
在当下社会,我们都可能会用到学习资料,学习资料不仅能够一定程度上提高大家的水平,更有利于培养学习意识。那么,什么样的学习资料才是真正有用的呢?以下是小编为大家收集的英语口语学习必备资料,欢迎阅读与收藏。
英语口语对话
汤姆: Professor Lee, could I ask you some questions?
李教授,我能问你些问题吗?
李教授: Sure.
当然。
汤姆: What is the assignment?
请问作业是什么?
李教授: Oh, I have told you last week.
哦,我上个星期就告诉你们了啊。
汤姆: I am sorry, because I wasn’t there last week.
抱歉,因为我上个星期没去上课?
李教授: What was wrong with you?
你怎么了?
汤姆: I was sick.
病了。
李教授: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. The assignment is a paper.
哦,抱歉。作业是一份论文。
汤姆: A paper? What is the requirement? When is this due?
论文?有什么要求呢。什么时候到期?
李教授: You can ask you classmates. They have the details.
你可以问你同学,他们有详细内容。
Todd: Hello, Tini.
托德:你好,蒂尼。
Tini: Yes, hello.
蒂尼:你好。
Todd: Now, Tini, I know that you are a very good student and you enjoy being a student.
托德:蒂尼,我知道你是名优等生,而且你喜欢做学生。
Tini: Yes, I enjoy being a student.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢做学生。
Todd: OK, so as a teacher, I always want to know students are thinking, so I have some questions for you.
托德:好,我是老师,我一直很想知道学生们在想什么,所以我要问你几个问题。
Tini: Sure.
蒂尼:好的。
Todd: OK, the first question: Do you like homework?
托德:第一个问题,你喜欢写作业吗?
Tini: Well, to some extent, yes. Thats a really difficult question. I used to hate it when I was small but as soon as... you know, like being a university student, you gotta be more initiative toward the work that you do and then so we dont have any more homework but we have to, like, acknowledge our role and our responsibility, our duties as well, and then so.
蒂尼:从某种程度上来讲,喜欢。这个问题很难回答。我小时候很讨厌写作业,不过……成为大学生以后,面对自己的任务时要更积极,大学生并没有太多的作业,不过我们要认清我们的作用和职责。
Todd: Well, how about in class, do you like to study alone or do you like to study in groups with other students?
托德:在课堂上你是喜欢自己一个人学习还是喜欢和其他学生一起学习?
Tini: Well, like different people, we have different learning styles. Like for me, I think I learn best through listening and discussions.
蒂尼:不同的人学习方式也不同。我个人认为的学习方式是倾听和讨论。
Todd: So that means you enjoy doing group work?
托德:所以你喜欢小组学习?
Tini: Yes, I enjoy doing group work, but of course, like, I would prefer, like, sometimes alone to have my own ideas first and then discuss it. You know, balancing.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢小组学习,不过我有时我也喜欢独自学习,先了解自己的观点以后再和其他人一起讨论。你知道,要平衡。
Todd: A balance. A fair balance.
托德:平衡。很好的平衡。
Tini: Yes, a fair balance.
蒂尼:对,很好的平衡。
Todd: Next question is do you prefer a strict teacher who has many rules or do you prefer and easy going teacher who has no rules over the class?
托德:下一个问题,你喜欢有很多规定的严格老师还是喜欢对课堂没有规定好相处的老师?
Tini: Well, like for me, it actually really depends. I would like a moderate teacher actually. Well,...
蒂尼:对我来说,这要视情况而定。我喜欢温和的老师。
Todd: Something in between?
托德:介于两者之间?
Tini: Yes, something in between. A teacher who is very understanding and its OK if there are many rules, however it doesnt really cross over the line, you know, students, they should have their own lives and then, like, the teacher should respect different ways of doing things for the students I think.
蒂尼:对,介于两者之间。老师要理解学生,如果有很多规定,只要学生没有越界,那就应该让学生有自己的生活,我认为,老师应该尊重学生处理事情的不同方法。
Todd: OK, that sounds good.
托德:好,听上去不错。
Tini: I like interesting teachers probably.
蒂尼:我喜欢有趣的老师。
Todd: Last one, do you prefer studying with multi-media, like movies, audio clips, or do you prefer studying with printed material, like books and journals?
托德:最后一个问题,你喜欢通过电影、音频等多媒体应用学习,还是喜欢用书籍、报刊等印刷材料学习?
Tini: Like, for me I like hands on things, like I like to write on things that I read so I think I prefer, like, journals and books more where I can actually have like a hands-on feeling.
蒂尼:我喜欢动手实践,我喜欢在我看的东西上标记,所以我喜欢用报刊和书籍学习,这样我就可以体验动手实践的感觉了。
Todd: That you are actually touching it.
托德:因为你能触碰到。
Tini: Actually touching it, and actually you can write it, on it, like more flexible, I think, like for me.
蒂尼:对,能触碰到,可以在上面标记,我认为这样更灵活一些。
Todd: OK, no, that is interesting. Well, thanks for you input.
托德:好,这很有趣。好,谢谢你和我们分享。
Tini: No, problem. Anytime.
蒂尼:不客气,随时乐意。
Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?
你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?
Jerry: What is it?
是什么?
Tom: Should it be the poem?
应该是诗歌吧?
Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?
哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?
Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.
没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。
Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.
唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?
Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.
是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。
Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.
这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。
英语口语300句
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Were in trouble.
这下可麻烦了。
Its a hassle.
那很麻烦。
Its really a difficult problem.
这真是个困难的问题。
I dont know what to say.
我不知道说什么。
You got me.
这下可难住我了。
Hes a nuisance.
他特招人讨厌。
You ask for it.
自作自受。
Oops.
哎呦!
Oh no.
噢,不!
Thats the hard part.
这正是难点。
I feel guilty.
我感到惭愧。
You look puzzled.
你看来很困惑。
The idea haunts me.
那个念头总是萦绕着我。
购物Go Shopping
What a crowd.
人多的要命。
When does the store open?
商店几点开门?
When does the store close?
商店几点关门?
We wont open until eleven.
我们11点才开门。
Wheres the shoe department?
卖鞋的专柜在哪儿?
Its on the third floor.
在三楼。
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
May I help you?
有什么可以帮到您?
Id like a suit.
我想买件套装。
Im looking for a bag.
我想看看包。
Im just looking.
我只看看。
If you need any help, let me know.
您有什么需要帮助的,尽管说。
These shoes are great.
这双鞋真漂亮。
How much is this?
多少钱?
Thats expensive.
太贵了。
Thats cheap.
真便宜。
Do you have this shirt in small size?
这件衬衫有小号吗?
Do you have this sweater in red?
这种毛衣有红色的吗?
May I try it on?
我可以试穿吗?
Where is the fitting room?
试衣间在哪里?
Its too small for me.
我穿着太小。
This suit fits perfectly.
这套衣服正合适。
This is nice.
这个真不错。
This is better.
这个比较好。
This skirt matches this blouse, doesnt it?
这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?
Which is better?
哪个更好?
I want both of them.
我两个都想要。
Its too flashy.
太艳了。
Its too pain.
太素了。
Ill take this one.
我要这个。
Will that be cash or charge?
您用现金还是卡?
Cash, please.
现金。
Charge, please.
卡。
Can I use VISA?
我可以用VISA吗?
Can I pay by installment pavement?
我可以分期付款吗?
Please wrap it.
请包一下。
Id like to return this.
我想退货。
Could you exchange this, please?
您能给我换一下这个吗?
Its got a stain.
这儿有点脏。
Can I have a refund?
可以退款吗?
Would you give me a discount?
能再便宜一些吗?
在外用餐
Id like a hamburger and an iced tea.
我要一个汉堡和一杯冰茶。
May I have two hot dogs, please?
我要两个热狗。
Would that be for here or to go?
在这儿吃还是带走?
Would that be to go?
您带走吗?
Will you be eating here?
您在这里吃吗?
To go, please.
带走。
For here, please.
在这吃。
Id like some Italian food.
我想吃意大利食物。
Which restaurant do you recommend?
你推荐哪家饭馆?
Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?
这附近有墨西哥餐厅吗?
Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?
最近的墨西哥餐厅在哪里?
Are there any restaurants still open near here?
这附近有没有还在营业的餐厅?
Do I need a reservation?
我需要预订吗?
Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?
您好,这是公园餐厅。有什么可以为您服务的?
Id like to make a reservation for eight people at six oclock tonight.
我想预订今晚六点的八人座位。
We are a group of eight.
我们一共八个人。
Id like to reserve a table for eight.
我想预订八人桌。
Could we have a table close to the band?
我们能不能要张离乐队近一点的桌子?
Im sorry, we are all booked up tonight.
抱歉,今天晚上都订满了。
How long is the wait?
要等多久?
We can wait.
我们可以等。
What time can we make a reservation?
可以预订几点的?
How late are you open?
你们营业到多晚?
How do I get there?
我怎么才能到那儿?
Do you accept credit cards?
可以用信用卡吗?
What is your dress code?
衣着上有什么规定?
Should I wear a jacket and tie?
我必须穿外衣打领带吗?
Should the ladies wear dresses?
女性必须穿礼服吗?
How many in your group?
请问您几位?
Im sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.
抱歉,我想取消预约。
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
你们有中文的菜单吗?
May I see the wine list, please?
我能看一下酒单吗?
What kind of wine do you have?
你们有什么酒?
May I take your order?
您要点餐吗?
What do you recommend?
你推荐什么?
Can I have the same as that?
我想要个和那个一样的。
Ill take this and this.
我要这个和这个。
Do you have any local specialties?
您这儿有什么地方风味吗?
Could we have separate checks?
我们可以分别付吗?
Id like a steak.
我要一份牛排。
Id like some red wine, please.
我要红酒。
How would you like it?
要几分熟?
Well-done, please.
全熟的。
Can you make it mild?
请做得清淡一点。
Would you like some coffee?
来杯咖啡怎么样?
Is coffee included with this meal?
咖啡包含在套餐里吗?
Id like a cup of coffee, please.
请给我来杯咖啡。
Anything else?
还要什么?
Thats all for me.
就要这些。
I didnt order this.
我没有点这个。
My order hasnt come yet.
我点的菜还没上。
Im starving.
我都快饿死了。
Im thirsty.
我好渴。
It smells good.
闻着真香。
Im on a diet.
我在控制饮食。
This looks great.
看上去真好吃。
They all look good.
看上去都好吃。
Can I eat this?
我可以吃这个吗?
You cant eat that.
你不能吃这个。
Is this delicious?
这个好吃吗?
Its good.
好吃。
Its not good.
不好吃。
This tastes strange.
味道很怪。
I eat anything.
我什么都吃。
Dont overeat.
别吃太多。
Hes a big eater.
他真能吃。
I dont feel like eating anything.
我什么都不想吃。
I drink like a fish.
我是海量。
I get drunk easily.
我酒量小。
I can hold my own.
我酒量还可以。
How do you eat sushi?
寿司怎么吃?
You dip it in soy sauce.
你得蘸酱油。
Its spicy.
真辣。
Its sweet.
真甜。
Its crispy.
真脆。
Its slimy.
真粘。
This coffee is not hot enough.
这个咖啡不够热。
This bread is soggy.
面包没烤透。
These potato chips are stale.
这土豆片变味了。
This milk is sour.
牛奶酸了。
This coffee tastes bitter.
这咖啡太苦了。
This meat is tough.
这肉太老。
This has a strong flavor.
味很重。
Its too salty.
太咸了。
Its too hot.
太烫了。
Its too greasy.
太油腻了。
My mouth is burning.
我的嘴都麻了。
I dropped my fork.
我叉子掉了。
Id like another cup of coffee.
我想再要一杯咖啡。
There isnt enough food.
食物不够。
Would you like another drink?
再喝一杯吗?
Where should I pay?
在哪儿付钱?
Its on me.
我请客。
Ill take care of it.
我来付。
What is this for?
这是(买)什么的钱?
Im afraid there is a mistake here.
我觉得这里算错了吧。
Wed like to pay separately.
我们分开付。
Keep the change.
不用找了。
May I have a receipt, please?
请开张发票。
In the Street在街上
Where is the shoe store?
鞋店在哪里?
Excuse me, but Im lost.
打扰了,我迷路了。
Where am I on this map?
我在地图上的什么地方?
Whats the name of this street?
这条街叫什么?
Is there a post office near here?
这附近有邮局吗?
How do I get to the...?
去...怎么走?
Turn right at the first traffic light.
从第一个信号灯往右拐。
Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪里?
Its on the right.
在右边。
Go straight for two blocks.
直走两个街区。
You will see it at the corner on your left.
在左侧拐角就能看见。
Sorry, Im new here too.
抱歉,我也是新来的。
Its next to the coffee shop.
在那家咖啡馆旁边。
Its across from city hall.
在市政厅的对面。
It faces city hall.
正对市政厅。
Its between the bookstore and the drugstore.
在书店和药店之间。
Its on this side of the church.
在教堂的这一边。
Its at the end of the street.
在这条路尽头。
How far is it to...?
这儿离...多远?
How long will it take?
要花多长时间?
Is it far?
远吗?
Not far.
不远。
Whats the easiest way to get to...?
到...哪条路最好走?
The easiest way is to take a taxi.
坐出租车最容易找到。
Whats the quickest way to get to...?
去...哪条道最快?
Is this the shortcut?
这条是近路吗?
Wheres the ticket counter?
售票处在哪里?
Which train should I take to...?
到...我该坐哪趟车?
Where am I supposed to change?
我应该在哪里换乘?
Where am I supposed to get off for...?
我到...在哪儿下车?
The train comes every ten minutes.
十分钟一趟。
What time is the last train to...?
到...的末班车是几点?
Does this train stop at...?
这趟车在...停吗?
How many stops are there to...?
到...还有几站?
Whats the next stop?
下站是哪儿?
The next stop is....
下一站是...
Where can I get a taxi?
我在哪里可以打到出租车?
Wheres the taxi stand?
出租车站在哪里?
Call me a taxi, please.
请帮我叫一辆出租车。
How long loes it take to get downtown?
到市中心得多长时间?
How much does it cost?
要花多少钱?
Where to?
您去哪里?
To wall street, please.
请到华尔街。
To this address, please.
请到这个地址。
Im in a hurry.
我有急事。
Take the shortest away, please.
请走最近的路。
Could you wait for me, please?
请您在这里等我好吗?
Could you help me carry my bag?
您能帮我拿一下行李吗?
How much would it cost to get there?
到那儿的话要花多少钱?
Wheres the bus stop?
公共汽车站在哪里?
Is there a bus to the airport?
有去机场的公共汽车吗?
When is the next bus to...?
下一辆去...的汽车是几点?
Does this bus go to the airport?
这辆车去机场吗?
Could you tell me when to get off?
您能告诉我什么时候下车?
The buses dont come on time.
汽车没有准时来。
Is this seat taken?
这个位子有人坐了吗?
Id like to rent a car, please.
我想借辆车。
What type do you have in mind?
你想借什么类型的车?
A compact, please.
小型车就可以了。
Do you have any Japanese cars?
你们这儿有日本车吗?
Whats the rental fee?
租金是多少?
Thirty dollars a day plus twenty cents per mile.
每天30美金,每公里加20美分。
Do you want insurance?
你要加保险吗?
Id like full insurance.
我要上全部保险。
Can I drop off the car in....?
我能把车放在...吗?
在机场/饭店
Coffee please.
请来一杯咖啡。
With sugar and cream?
要加牛奶和糖吗?
What would you like for dinner? Beef or fish?
午餐你要牛肉还是要鱼?
Beef, please.
请给我牛肉。
Have you finished?
你用完了吗?
No, not yet.
还没有。
May I clear the table?
(桌子)我可以收走了吗?
Clear the table, please.
请您收拾一下桌子吧。
Can I have some water?
您能给我杯水吗?
Can I have something to drink?
能给我点儿喝的吗?
A blanket, please.
请给我一条毯子。
I feel cold.
我觉得冷。
I feel hot.
我觉得热。
I feel sick.
我觉得恶心。
Can I have some medicine?
能给我点儿药吗?
Can you tell me how to fill out this form?
您能告诉我怎么填这张表吗?
How long will you be staying in the United States?
您在美国停留多长时间?
Whats the purpose of your visit?
您来的目的是什么?
Sightseeing.
旅游。
Business.
工作。
Im here on business.
我是来工作的。
Im here on vacation.
我是来度假的。
Where are you staying?
您住哪儿?
Do you have anything to declare?
有什么需要报关的吗?
At the Washington hotel.
在华盛顿饭店。
How much money do you have?
您带了多少现金啊?
Okay, have a nice day.
好了,祝您愉快。
I cant find my baggage.
我找不着行李了。
Please check it immediately.
请马上查一查。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you have located it.
找到后请马上把我的行李送到饭店。
Id like to reconfirm my flight.
我想确认一下我的机票。
Where is the Japan airlines counter?
日本航空公司的柜台在哪儿?
Where is the boarding gate?
登机口在哪儿?
What time do you start boarding?
什么时候开始登机?
Has this flight begun boarding?
这个航班开始登机了吗?
What time will we arrive in Turkey?
几点到东京?
I reserved a room for tonight.
我预定了一个房间。
Check in, please.
请办入住手续。
Take my baggage, please.
请帮我拿一下行李。
Id like a key to room 809 please.
请给我809房间的钥匙。
Where is the dining room?
餐厅在哪儿?
What time does the dining room open?
餐厅几点开门?
What time can I have breakfast?
几点吃早饭?
Where can I get some beer?
我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?
Can you keep my valuables?
我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗?
Would you exchange this 100 Dollar bill with 5 twenties?
请把我这100美元换成五张20美元的。
Are there any messages for me?
有人给我留言吗?
Check out, please.
我要办退房手续。
Heres my room key.
这是我房间的钥匙。
I didnt make any phone calls.
我没有用电话。
Heres your bill.
这是您的账单。
Could you call a taxi for me?
能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
A wake-up call, Please.
请提供叫早服务。
Can I borrow a hair dryer?
我可以借一下吹风机吗?
Please bring me a pot of coffee.
请送一壶咖啡。
Laundry service, please.
请提供洗衣服务。
When will it be ready?
什么时候能弄好?
Your number, please.
请告诉我您的房间号码。
This is room 501.
501房间。
The room next door is noisy.
隔壁太吵了。
Could I possibly have another room key?
我能再要一把房间钥匙吗?
I locked myself out.
我把钥匙忘在房间里了。
Im locked out.
我被锁在外面了。
TV doesnt work in my room.
我房间的电视不能看了。
Could you send someone to fix it?
您能派人给修理一下吗?
Could you send someone up?
请叫位服务员来一下。
恭喜与祝福
Congratulations.
恭喜。
Congratulations on your engagement.
恭喜你订婚了。
Congratulations on your marriage.
恭喜你们喜结良缘。
Congratulations on the birth of your child.
恭喜生子。
Congratulations on entering...
恭喜你考上...(学校)
Congratulations on your promotion.
恭喜你晋升。
Congratulations on your complete recovery.
祝贺你彻底康复。
Good for you.
祝贺你!
Im really happy for you.
真为你感到高兴。
Cheers.
干杯!
Lets make a toast.
让我们干杯。
Heres to your health.
为了你的健康干杯。
Let me propose a toast to Mr Smith.
我提议让我们为史密斯先生干杯。
Break a leg.
祝您成功。
大吃一惊!
Im surprised.
我吃了一惊。
Im shocked.
我很震惊。
Thats amazing.
太让人吃惊了。
Really?
真的吗?
Youre kidding!
你在开玩笑吧!
It cant be.
怎么可能。
Are you serious?
你肯定?
Thats really something.
这可是件大事。
Oh my!
哎呀!/吓死我了!
Well, well.
哎呀呀!
You surprised me.
你吓死我了。
You dont say.
这怎么可能?
Thatll be the day.
永远不可能有那样的事。
A great shock.
震惊。
Thats new to me.
第一次听说。
Its mind-boggling.
令人难以想象。
Gosh.
糟了!
We were surprised by the news.
那条消息让人震惊。
不感兴趣
Who cares?
管他呢!
Whatever you want.
随便你!
Nobody knows.
谁知道呢。
It has nothing to do with me.
和我没关系。
I couldnt care less.
我才不在乎呢!
Nobody cares.
没人注意你。
Let it be.
随他们去呢。
I dont care what they say.
我不在乎他们说了什么。
Anyone will do.
哪个都行。
We can do without him.
没他我们也可以。
Ive got nothing special to talk about.
我没什么特别要说的。
It doesnt matter.
无所谓。
左右为难
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Were in trouble.
这下可麻烦了。
Its a hassle.
那很麻烦。
Its really a difficult problem.
这真是个困难的问题。
I dont know what to say.
我不知道说什么。
You got me.
这下可难住我了。
Hes a nuisance.
他特招人讨厌。
You ask for it.
自作自受。
Oops.
哎呦!
Oh no.
噢,不!
Thats the hard part.
这正是难点。
I feel guilty.
我感到惭愧。
You look puzzled.
你看来很困惑。
The idea haunts me.
那个念头总是萦绕着我。
【英语口语学习资料】相关文章:
学习英语口语心得04-25
英语口语学习心得10-26
英语口语学习方法10-10
英语口语句子学习09-01
《秋天的怀念》学习资料08-14
【热】英语口语学习心得04-16
英语口语学习心得【热门】04-16
最新英语口语学习方法12-17
英语口语学习心得【推荐】04-16
英语口语学习心得【热】04-16