替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事

时间:2021-08-11 10:49:30 寓言 我要投稿

替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事

  以下是少儿英语频道为大家整理的《100字伊索寓言英语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站少儿英语频道。

替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事

  Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.

  猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。

  Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.

  凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。

  Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.

  小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。

  Kitty: I don’t mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!)

  凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!)

  Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.

  猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。

  Kitty: That was delicious. But I’m still not full. I need another one. Meow…

  凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……

  Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.

  伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。

  Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?

  伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?

  Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.

  西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。

  Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.

  伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。

  Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.

  西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。

  Lenny: You’re right. But what can we do?

  伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?

  Theodore: Let’s have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.

  西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。

  Lenny: Don’t worry. I’ll tell everyone to come. We’ll all be there.

  伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。

【替猫戴上铃铛-伊索寓言英语小故事】相关文章:

伊索寓言小故事11-19

伊索寓言小故事5则10-16

猫的报恩寓言小故事09-21

伊索寓言故事精选:猴子王的小故事08-30

伊索寓言小故事:人与森林之神07-24

英语寓言小故事02-27

伊索寓言故事:「爱唱歌的小青蛙」06-22

《伊索寓言》的哲理故事09-05

伊索寓言的儿童故事10-10